Sorfa cell culture dishes (also named tissue culture dishes) are available in two sizes for cell culture: 60 mm and 100 mm, which are manufactured from raw material of high transparency polystyrene. Each dish is rounded by a serrated ring on the dish base. Compared with other traditional dish, the design of serrated ring help users easy to grip dish, stabilize it and avoid dropping it from hands. In addition, serrated ring also make a great contribution to detaching lid from dish base.
Four vents are molded on inner surface of each lid for the function of exchanging gas which is indispensable design for cell culture. On dish bottom, numerical codes of 3, 6, 9 and 12 are graved on outer surface to identify cell growth location. Ring on lid stabilize dish when stacking multi layers for saving space. For TC surface treatment, dishes are available for suspension culture and adherent culture to meet global market need. All Sorfa cell culture dishes are packaged in bags with sterilization, RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.
1. High transparency polystyrene.
2. Serrated ring rounded on dish base is easy to grip.
3. Four vents molded on lid for gas exchanging.
4. Numerical codes are cell growth location.
5. Sterilized by Gamma irradiation.
6. Suspension culture and adherent culture for choices.
7. RNase-free, DNase-free and Non-pyrogenic.
Lot number is printed on packaging for tracking
Zip bag packaging is easy to open
Cartons are customized for protecting products.
- Model SCD-10-150
- Weight: 0.00kg