The TurboCycler is an intuitive, rapid and precise thermal Cycler for PCR. With 7”capacitive touchscreen and easy-to-use software, it’s equipped for enhancing PCR efficiency. The optional Wi-Fi module enables you to monitor the working status anytime, anywhere.
- High transparency, sensitive capacitive touchscreen, enables easy operation even with laboratory gloves on.
- Easy to understand, graphic-rich user interface, just plug, power on and go!
- User-friendly spinning wheel interface for temperature, time and cycle number adjustment.
- Built-in tools for Tm calculation, copy number conversion and mastermix preparation.
- The optional WiFi module allows you to monitor your experiment remotely.
- Fast heating rate up to 5.5 °C/sec and excellent temperature accuracy and uniformity.
- 12-segment gradient across the block for fast experiment optimization.
- Proven Peltier technologies for trouble-free heating / cooling performance.
- By using the multi-probe temperature acquisition system (TAS) in the production and the QC process, we can assure the block ramping accuracy and temperature
- With ergonomic design for friendly operation.
- Front and back venting allows for side-by-side placement of TurboCycler, save your precious bench top space.
|96 well, Gradient Block||Compatible with regular profile or low profile 0.2 ml PCR tube, strip, none-skirted, semi-skirted and full-skirted 96-well plate|
|Block Temperature Range||4.0 to 99.9 °C|
|Max. Heating Rate ( °C/sec.)||5.5|
|Max. Cooling Rate ( °C/sec.)||3.3|
|Temperature Accuracy||+/- 0.3 °C|
|Temperature Uniformity Across Block||+/- 0.3 °C|
|Adjustable Ramping and Cooling Rate||Yes, low /high|
|Gradient Direction||Horizontal across the block|
|Gradient Temperature||Range 30 ~ 99 °C|
|Gradient Temperature||Difference Max. span 24 °C|
|Portability of Protocols||Save and transfer to computer or additional cycler via USBflash drive|
|Stored Program No.||> 500 sets|
|Registered User Folder No.||100 sets|
|User Folder Password Protection||Yes|
|Run Status Report||Yes, TXT output and transfer via USB flash drive|
|Real-time Temp. Profile Export||Yes, CSV output and transfer via USB flash drive|
|Tools||TM calculator, Copy number calculator, Mastermix preparation calculator|
|Display||7” color LCD with touch panel|
|Data Ports||1 USB A front port for USB flash drive|
|Heated Lid||Yes, fixed 105 °C, 120 °C and off|
|Auto Restart after Power Outage||Yes|
|Remote Motoring via WiFi||Optional|
|Footprint Dimensions||(H x W x D) 225 mm x 245 mm x 415 mm|
|Power Supply||VAC 100-240, 50/60 Hz, 700 W|
|Standard||CE IVD, RoHS|
- Availability: In Stock
- Model TCST-9620
- Weight: 10.00kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 26.00cm x 43.00cm x 21.00cm