qScript cDNA SuperMix is a sensitive and easy-to-use 1-tube reagent for first-strand cDNA synthesis that combines a highly-modified RNAse H+ mutant of M-MLV together with ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP) in a rigorously optimized formulation for real-time qPCR applications. The stabilized SuperMix formulation has been rigorously optimized to deliver sensitive, linear assay performance across a spectrum of relative abundance and input RNA (10pg - 1ug). qScript cDNA SuperMix reagent performance is unaffected by repetitive freeze/thaw cycling (>20X), conferring greater ease-of-use and consistent assay performance. Oligo (dT) and random primers are pre-blended in a precise ratio to provide equal representation of 5' and 3'-sequences for accurate gene expression quantification. For gene-specific priming (GSP) or two-step RT-PCR of RNA exceeding 1kb total length, see our qScript Flex cDNA Kit.
- Single-tube, 5X concentrated reagent containing:
- Reaction buffer with optimized concentrations of molecular-grade MgCl2, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP
- Recombinant ribonuclease inhibitor protein (RIP)
- qScript reverse transcriptase
- Titrated concentrations of random hexamer and oligo(dT) primer
- Proprietary enzyme stabilizers and performance-enhancing additives
qScript cDNA SuperMix is stable for up to 1 year when stored in a constant temperature freezer at -20°C. The kit may be stored at -80°C to further extend the product’s shelf life. SuperMix reagent shows no loss in functional performance after 20 cycles of freezing on dry ice and thawing on ice.
Thaw completely on ice then pulse vortex to mix and briefly spin-down to collect contents before opening tube. 5X concentrated reagent is viscous. Do not immerse pipet tip below liquid surface when drawing out material.
Download User Manual
|Application||RNA sequences ≤1kb|
|RNA target||≤ 1kb|
- Availability: In Stock
- Model 95048100
- Weight: 0.05kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00cm x 8.00cm x 10.00cm