Thermo–Shaker TS-100C provides intensive mixing and temperature control of samples in microtest tubes or PCR plate. This model of Thermo–Shaker differs from TS-100 with a possibility of cooling samples down to +4°C. Features of TS-100C meet the highest expectations of users according to many parameters:
- Fast reaching of specified mixing speed and maintenance of equal amplitude of rotation throughout the Thermo–Shaker block;
- Stability of maintaining the preset temperature in a wide range throughout the Thermo–Shaker’s block surface;
- LCD display indicates preset and current values of temperature, speed and time of operation;
- Quiet motor operation, compact size, prolonged service life.
Functions of heating and mixing can be performed both simultaneously and independently.
There are five heating and cooling blocks available, including a block with a plastic lid for the PCR-plates. All blocks are mutually interchangeable and can be easily installed on Thermo–Shaker.
The instrument is applicable in:
- Genetic analysis — in extraction of DNA, RNA and further sample preparation;
- Biochemical study of enzymatic reactions and processes;
- Extraction of metabolites from cellular material.
Temperature Calibration Function
With the help of the temperature calibration function the user can calibrate the unit approx. ±6% of the selected temperature to compensate differences in the thermal behaviour of tubes from different manufacturers.
- Availability: In Stock
- Model TS-100C
- Weight: 3.70kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 22.00cm x 24.00cm x 9.00cm