FAST Cell Strainer
Better choice for cell filtration and primary cell isolates
1. Fits all standard 50 ml centrifuge tubes
2. Stackable, three color for identification
3. Faster and safer cell filtration
4. Venting design on outside wall
5. Extra handle for easy operation
6. Individual plastic/paper wrapper
7. Sterilized by Gamma, non-cytotoxic
Compared with regular cell strainer, Sorfa Fast Cell Strainer has features of faster and safer filtration for cell suspensions from tissue. At present, there are three mesh sizes for choices 40 μm, 70μm and 100μm. They fit all standard 50 ml centrifuge tubes.
With the design of circumferential mantle, cell strainer is able to fit centrifuge tube stably. Meanwhile, the mantle reduces the risk of contaminating during filtration of cell suspension. Each strainer has four vents on its inner wall surface for air exchange. Therefore, these vents insure stable filtration and avoid overspill of cell suspension when solution be filtered through membrane filter.
All Sorfa Fast Cell Strainers are sterilized by Gamma irradiation, non-cytotoxic and individually packed in plastic/paper wrapper.
1. Single cell suspensions of blood cells from marrow, pancreas, thymus, etc.
2. Stem cells, tissue-derived cells, and cancer cells
3. Preparation of specimens for primary cell cultures
4. Preparation of freezing stocks
5. Filtering agglutinative proteins produced in inactivation serum
- Model SCS1001
- Weight: 0.00kg