qTOWER³ (5 color modules)
Click Image for Gallery
qTOWER³ - the NEW Real-Time PCR thermal cycler
· Hands-on: Stand-alone operation via integrated tablet control (10“) and/or enhanced PC control
· Transparent: No costs for license or updates (license-free)
· Universal: Covering a broad range of analysis tools from a simple overview of Ct values to ddCT method and multi plate analysis
· Multilingual: Available in multiple different languages
· Convenient: 12 available Color, FRET and Protein Modules can be installed or exchanged within a few minutes
· Future-proof: Adaptable to new applications at any time by adding filter modules
· Robust: Patented high performance optical system with an outstanding long-term warranty of 10 years!
· Efficient: Short scan times of 6 seconds for the entire plate, irrespective of the number of dyes detected
· Innovative: Novel light source with 4 robust LEDs (RGBW) – no preheating time, long life-time
· Brillant: Ideal illumination and detection of all 96 wells individually without edge effect due to fiber optic shuttle
· Fast: Heating rates of 8 °C/sec and cooling rates of 6 °C/sec
· Unrivaled: Ideal temperature homogeneity and unmatched control accuracy (± 0.1 °C)
· Precise: The temperature difference from lane to lane is the same; simple programming of even gradient temperatures is possible with our unique Linear Gradient Tool (LGT).
Vision, Amazement, Simplicity: the new qTOWER³ real-time PCR thermal cycler from Analytik Jena.
Depending on the application qTOWER³’s Filter Module System can be freely configured and upgraded, to both intercalating and protein-binding dyes, as well as to hydrolysis (e.g. Taqman) and hybridization (FRET) probes. The system is future-proof, being easily retrofitted on-site with additional Color, FRET or Protein Modules, and can thus be adapted to other fields of application at any time. All filter modules contain an optimized combination of excitation and emission filters which, in combination with the light source,enable the ideal detection of a multitude of commercially available fluorescent dyes.
Basis for a reliable performance of quantitative real-time PCR in qTOWER³ is the sample block. To ensure best possible results and outstanding energy transfer into the sample, the thermal block is made of gold-coated silver serving much better physical properties than aluminum. As a result, the qTOWER³ is characterized by excellent temperature control accuracy of ±0.1 °C (over 96 wells) and first-class heating rates of up to 8 °C/sec. This combination makes the overall system the ultimate for any real-time PCR application. To guarantee the highest specificities for different assays, the device is available with a gradient function of up to 40 °C span over 12 columns. Rather than defining upper and lower temperatures as limits, theLinear radient ool ( ) allows to define simply the temperature increments as integer around the calculated annealing temperature of primers in a linear fashion thus making operation of the qTOWER³ simple and intuitive.
To avoid condensation and the resulting loss of samples, the system is equipped with a motorized heated lid. This can be variably set up to 110 °C and guarantees, regardless of the consumables used an optimal contact pressure on the sample vessels during the entire real-time PCR run.
The control and evaluation software qPCRsoft follows the concept that it should be flexible and user friendly. The logical arrangement of all tools, the intuitive handling and, last but not least, the parameter-oriented memory and programming design make the use of the software simple and clear. During an current run, the data from previous experiments can be evaluated in parallel without complication.
In order to facilitate operation, a variety of steps, such as threshold calculation for determination of Ct-values or possible standard curves and PCR efficiencies are done automatically. Further evaluations such as absolute or relative quantifications as well as the ddCt-method (with or without relation to the PCR efficiency) can likewise be carried out automatically. qPCRsoft also includes algorithms for probe-based assays, allelic discrimination for e.g. determination of point mutations and the use of a positive/ negative analysis by endpoint analysis of the amplification plots.
qTOWER³ can be optionally expanded with the aid of a through-and-through innovative operation concept. The qTOWER³is a modern stand-alone system which renders the need of an external control system unnecessary. The integrated 10“ tablet leaves nothing to be desired with regard to experiment planning and implementation. The touch operation provides the user with a simple, intuitive menu navigation and both cycler programming as well as online monitoring and final Ct-value determination. The data files are compatible at all times with the comprehensive PC software and easily allow following evaluations. Regardless of whether it is qTOWER³ or qTOWER³ - the real-time PCR thermal cyclers from Analytik Jena are the ideal and reliable tool for everyday lab work.